Verdicts, Settlements, & Judgments
Below are some of the results obtained by Ely, Bettini, Ulman, Rosenblatt, & Ozer on behalf of our clients.
- $16.5 million dollar medical malpractice for failure to timely examine and surgically repair spinal cord injury resulting in paraplegia
$3.5 million for a multiple plaintiff claim
$3.1 million dollar wrongful death claim in tractor trailer accident
- $2.5 million dollar medical malpractice claim involving a failure to make a proper diagnosis
- $2 million dollar death claim and serious injury claim in automobile accident
- $2 million dollar wrongful death with a municipality
- $2 million dollar wrongful police shooting
- $1.5 million dollar medical malpractice matter, which was a failure to properly diagnose a pulmonary embolism which resulted in death
- $1.5 million dollar slip and fall case
- $1.4 million dollar automobile motor vehicle accident with significant insurance coverage dispute
- $1.4 million dollar medical malpractice case involving negligence during spinal surgery
- $1.4 million dollar motorcycle collision
- $1.2 million dollar medical malpractice negligent performance of vascular surgery in a rural hospital
- $1 million dollar failure to timely discover breast cancer by physicians
- $1 million dollar for a motorcyclist injured in an accident
- $840,000.00 drunk driving/motor vehicle accident case involving mother and daughter
- $710,000.00 automobile and golf cart accident case
- $650,000.00 medical malpractice claim against The United States of America
- $650,000 contested automobile accident on Interstate 17, which involved not only negligence on the part of a truck driver, but the State was in part liable for improper design of a portion of that highway where the accident occurred.
- $550,000.00 medical malpractice case involving eye injury to 10 yr. old
- $535,000 legal malpractice case against an attorney for failure to fulfill client’s wishes with respect to distribution of money under a trust
- $487,500.00 underinsured motorist claim involving neck/back injuries
- $480,000.00 dog bite claim involving a 5-year-old child.
- $380,000.00 against a bar for over serving a patron who thereafter was involved in a motor vehicle accident
This law firm represents individuals in their injury and death cases in a variety of fields. The above is just a portion of those cases in which we have been successful. We recover damages for claims through arbitration, mediation, settlement, or trial. At the appropriate time, we will give to you our evaluation. Before we enter into an attempted resolution of the case, we always seek the input and consent of the client.
Contact us for a free initial consultation. If there is no recovery, there is no attorney fee.